It’s 2020, get out there and make money!!
Hey guys! Thanks for coming back. I hope you’re taking what you’re finding here and applying it to your own life.
It’s 2020. You can contact people all over the world by reaching into your pocket and clicking a few buttons. You can order, edit and post pictures with a few swipes. Buy whatever you want before you even need it and it’s delivered to your doorstep the next day.
You can also make money using your mobile device. Below is a list of a few companies that employ people virtually. You can log in whenever you want and take any job request that interests you. You’re basically your own boss. These jobs are just like offline ones in the fact that you get what you work for. If you expect money to fall from the sky, you’re sorely mistaken. But if you treat it like a business, you can earn a good living.
Top ways to make money using your phone:
- Food delivery
- Grub hub
- Uber eats
- Driving people
- Delivering stuff
- Simply Hired
Tips for making money in the Gig Economy:
- Set business hours
- Get up and get dressed. Don’t expect the work to look for you. If you get up and look for work at the same time everyday, you get into a routine. In these jobs they don’t have to be “Bankers hours”. This means you can pick the most productive time to work. Take a few weeks and study when is the best time to find work and perform work.
- Set a monetary goal
- The goal of work is to make money. If you’ve been listening to this channel for a while you know that we’re an advocate of knowing how much money you make/spend/need. So this step should be easy. Work until you make enough money. Just because the job is different doesnt mean the goal isn’t the same.
- Look for more than one site to work for. If you find out through your research that one day is slower for one site and busier for another, you can schedule your work accordingly. Driving to deliver people to a destination and delivering food require the same amount of time.
- Always look for the next thing
- New sites are popping up all the time. Their pay scales and required skills are always changing. You should always keep an eye out for something that is a better use for your time and/or skills.
If you plan and hustle, you can make a living at just about anything. The gig economy has opened a lot more avenues for people to make a living when they don’t want to work in a traditional job.
To start out, all these jobs can be done part time and after your regular job. This way you can use them to supplement your income while you figure everything out.
Working hard and working often is a great formula for succeeding at most things. The gig economy gives people the opportunity to do this on their own terms.