People will always want to take you down.
You will run in to lots of problems when you’re working on changing and improving your life. Most of them will be personal. You will experience lots of friction from lots of different people. People who you thought were your friend and on your side suddenly don’t like that you’re changing. Ignore it and keep moving forward. You will find new people to surround yourself with that will replace those you have lost.
- The one person that will always stand in your way most of the time is you. Get out of your own way and see what you can become/
- You will always run in to people who don’t like you for no reason in particular. So what. Remember that these people can’t stop you. They will only have power over you if you let them.
- You don’t need to be a millionaire to have a safe. You most definitely have documents that are important enough to go in a safe. The paper might be worthless, but what they represent is priceless.
- You’ll be surprised how much money you can save when you limit the number of times you eat out. Here are some tips to help you reign in your spending:
- Eat out only for special occasions
- stock up on frozen food
- have fun while cooking at home
- Improve your kitchen
- Cook in bulk
- Try and remember what brought you joy as a child. Try and do it now with the resources you currently have. Think of how much cooler it would be.
Check this out:
If this ends up being true, it probably won’t be a good thing. #bitcoin #satoshinakamoto Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto could be unmasked at Florida trial
Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto could be unmasked at Florida trialLawsuit over a $64 billion cache looks beyond the pseudonym to solve the mystery of who created the cryptocurrencymarketwatch.com
Listen to this:
Coping with anxiety — Published 7/23/17