Hey guys. Welcome back. The one tip that I’m going to share today will change your life forever. It’s the reason millionaires become millionaires. Master this one tip and you’ll be well on your way to financial freedom.
My name is Andres and I want to become financially independent. I want to phase out of my W-2 job and into a business that will provide money for me and my family for years and years.
This one tip will help all of us.
We all can’t be CEO’s of a Unicorn company. If you have an idea like that, stop this video and go work on it.
A majority of millionaires have one thing in common…a plan.
If you work diligently enough, you can slowly but surely, step by step become a millionaire.
Money just doesn’t fall into your lap. People who make lots of it understand this. This is why they sit down and make a plan. And they stick to it.
Here’s a plan you can follow to start down the path to becoming a millionaire.
- How much do I have coming in currently?
- Be honest with yourself. Know what your starting point is. You’ll know what your trajectory has to be.
- What’s my budget?
- Know what is going out compared to what’s coming in.
- Don’t spend on unnecessary things
- Cut out things you don’t need.
- How can you make more money?
- How can I cut expenses?
- Do I need the biggest cable package?
- Can I make my coffee at home?
- What skills can I learn
- Brush up on what I already know
- Learn something that you can freelance
- Go back to school
- How can I use my money to make more money?
- Who can help me?
- Do you know rich people?
- Do you know successful people?
- Who has my money?
- If you decide to start your own business or get into a sales job, find out who your customer is.
- Sit down and find where they all hang out.
- Go get them
They write out a plan and timeline and execute it with precision.
If something goes wrong, they sit down and look at their plan again and fix it.
They sit down on a regular basis and always find a way to improve it. Nothing happens by accident.
I bet we all could be millionaires if we sit down and write out our own plans. If we stick to and and always improve it, I have no doubt that financial freedom is within grasp for all of us.
Becoming financially independent is just like any other project you’ve undertaken. It takes a long time and lots of hard work. It takes a lot of checklists, due dates and accountability.
Most of the people who have done it before you weren’t geniuses. They were just dedicated to their goal and you can be too.
So sit down and start planning. In the end, you’ll be glad you did.